The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 (NSW) and the related Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2001 (NSW) impose upon employers and employees significant obligations and significant potential penalties. Taylor & Scott’s experienced team in Occupational Health and Safety law is available to provide employers and employees with advice and guidance in relation to occupational health and safety issues.
Our OH&S Services include:
- Legal representation in Occupational Health and Safety Act and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations breaches (Taylor & Scott has the rare experience of acting in both roles as Prosecutor or defending occupational health and safety breaches in the construction industry);
- Legal assistance in Workcover compliance issues;
- When a Workcover inspector calls your rights and obligations;
- Advising as to obligations and penalty provisions under the OH&S Act and related Regulations;
- Explaining Occupational Health and Safety compliance issues for private organisations, not for profit organisations and governmental organisations.
At Taylor and Scott Lawyers, we care for you. Contact Lachlan Riches or Andrew Crabb on 1800 600 664 or email us by filling the contact box on the right of this page.