Securing a comfortable future for your family requires careful preparation. Planning how your assets are distributed after your death will maximise the level of security you achieve for your family.
Taylor & Scott are experienced estate planners. Our solicitors believe estate planning involves more than just drafting a Will and nominating a Power of Attorney (a person who can make legal decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated).
Preparing an estate plan to manage the succession of your estate is vital to ensure your estate is passed onto your beneficiaries in the most appropriate and efficient way possible.
Taylor & Scott’s lawyers have the experience to guide you through your estate options and explain in plain language everything you need to know about planning your estate – from writing or changing a will, setting up trusts, and establishing a Power of Attorney and Enduring guardianships.
Our experienced lawyers can ensure you receive the right advice so your estate is shared only among those you have chosen as beneficiaries and offer advice regarding adequate provision for your spouse and children, or for any former spouse or any dependants.
Our services include:
- estate planning
- preparing wills
- testamentary trusts.
- Preparation of Enduring Power of Attorney’s and Enduring Guardianship
- applying for a Grant of Probate
- applying for Letters of Administration
- Assisting executors and administrators of an estate
- Representing executors and beneficiaries of estates
- contested and challenging wills
- Family Provisions Act claims - acting for people left out of a will or people defending a will
- lodging caveats
At Taylor and Scott Lawyers, we care for you. Contact Evelyn Gardis or Tiffany Taleski on 1800 600 664 or email us by filling the contact box on the right of this page.