Phone: (02) 9265 2500
Fax: (02) 9265 2555
Firm service areas: Property Law, Banking Law, Mortgages, Commercial Law, Wills, Estate Planning, Probate, Estates Administration, Will Disputes and Contested Estates
Offices: Sydney, Parramatta and by appointment at home or hospital
Qualifications and Admissions
- Diploma of Law (SAB)
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Australia
- Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Wills & Estates
Expertise and Practice Areas
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Will Disputed and Contested Estates
- Property Law
- Banking Law
- Commercial Law
Memberships and Industry Participation
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of Business Chicks
- Proud Member of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- Proud Member of the SME Association of Australia
Other Languages Spoken
As a Partner at Taylor & Scott, Evelyn manages the Conveyancing and Property Law, Banking Law, Commercial Law and Estate Planning divisions.
With clients including banks and non-bank institutions, public and private corporations, corporate executives, small to medium enterprises, business entrepreneurs and a broad range of further individuals, Evelyn has a vast amount of experience and expertise over a wide range of cases.
Evelyn’s professional yet highly approachable manner ensures efficiency and client confidence, with clients valuing her practical approach to problem-solving and determining the implications of changes in the law. As a result of keeping clients well informed and being available when needed, Evelyn has a good working relationship with her corporate and private clients.
Evelyn routinely assists with the purchase and sale of residential and commercial property, leasing, purchase/sale of business, commercial contracts, commercial law, wills and estates planning, disputed wills and estates, mortgage lending and securitisation, mortgage disputes, and property law. She manages a high-volume mortgage practice on behalf of lenders and supervises a number of paralegals in her team. With work completed competently by an appropriately qualified and supervised paralegal, we are able to charge highly competitive rates for many services.
Conducting seminars to clients in relation to different securitised residential mortgage programs, procedures and aspects of relevant Codes, Evelyn has extended seminar topics to cover estate law and property law. Her experience has helped in staff training for various clients. With work completed competently by an appropriately qualified and supervised team, we are able to charge highly competitive rates for many services.
- Dodgy Claim Brought by the Deceased’s Nephew – Defeated
- Same-Sex Couple Will Dispute & How Taylor & Scott Helped
- Successful Family Provision Claim for Devastated Son Cut Out of Father’s Will
- Same-Sex Marriage – Impact on Wills and Estate Planning
- Can an Estate Be Contested When the Owner Hasn’t Left a Will
- Top Questions About Wills & Estates Answered