Phone: (02) 9265 2500
Fax: (02) 9265 2555
Firm service areas: Family Law
Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
- Master of Applied Laws (Family Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
Expertise and Practice Areas
- Family Law
Memberships and Industry Participation
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Young Lawyers
Susan Eshaghi is part of Taylor & Scott’s dedicated family law team. She joined the department as a solicitor in 2018 and brings great experience in family law matters after working for a number of years as a law clerk with family law practitioners.
Susan holds a Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations) and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Sydney. Whilst studying, she developed her interest in family law and in 2016 completed a Master of Applied Laws (Family Law).
Susan was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in February 2015 and later the High Court of Australia.
A wealth of experience in family law has exposed her to many complex matters which has taught her to provide the best possible service to her clients. She has a reputation for being both effective and efficient.
Susan assists clients with a broad range of family law matters, including:
- Parenting/child disputes
- Property settlement
- Binding financial agreements (pre-& post-nuptials)
- Spousal maintenance
- De facto relationships
- Child support
Susan is committed to assisting clients in settlement negotiations and, where possible, resolving matters without the need for litigation.
Susan brings great empathy and sensitivity to difficult situations, whilst providing straightforward and realistic advice to her clients. She is acutely aware of the financial and emotional stress that family breakdown causes to her clients and their children and is motivated to find the best possible solution for each individual.
She has represented a diverse range of clients including married and de-facto couples. Supporting her clients through difficult times remains a priority for Susan.
“My biggest passion for the law stems from achieving the best outcome for my clients.”
- Wife Granted Exclusive Occupation of Family Home After Husband Kicks Her Out
- Father Successful in Contravention Application – Mother to Contribute to His Legal Costs
- De Facto Wife Successful in Obtaining Orders for Interim Maintenance Payments
- Binding Financial Agreements Explained
- Positives and Negatives of Prenuptial Agreements
- What Happens to Inheritance in a Property Settlement?