If you are injured because of someone else’s negligence, you may have a public liability claim.
At Taylor & Scott, we have acted in numerous public liability claims. The most common that everyone knows about are slip and fall claims in shopping centres, carparks and other public places. But there are many other public liability claims. Examples of claims successfully run at Taylor & Scott are:
· a pedestrian walking along the footpath when a piece of timber falls onto them from a building site;
· a pedestrian walking on a footpath when struck in the face by a gate not properly secured;
· member of a club suffering injury due to the failure of the club to adequately light an area;
· member of a club suffering injury when the club fails to put markings on clear sheets of glass and the club patron walks into that glass;
· patrons of clubs, restaurants and hotels being injured by dangerously sharp chairs upon which they are seated.
If you are injured in any circumstance where you believe your injuries were caused by someone’s negligence or failure to look after your safety, please contact our expert team of public liability lawyers here at Taylor & Scott. We offer you a Free Case Assessment. If we act for you, your claim will be conducted on a no-win/no-pay basis meaning if you don’t win, we don’t get paid. This is our Guarantee to you.
At Taylor & Scott “ We Care For You.”