Phone: (02) 9265 2500
Fax: (02) 9265 2555
Firm service areas: Employment
Qualifications and Admissions
- Juris Doctor – Sydney University
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) – Macquarie University
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
Expertise and Practice Areas
Memberships and Industry Participation
- Law Society of New South Wales
Jessica joined Taylor & Scott in 2017 as a law graduate and has now been admitted as a Lawyer. Jessica has a keen interest in employment law and joined Taylor & Scott’s employment law practice.
Prior to joining Taylor & Scott, Jessica gained extensive experience as a Factual Investigator, whereby she conducted factual investigations in workers compensation, public liability and other insurance matters.
Before studying law, Jessica attained a Bachelor of Psychology with Honours at Macquarie University and worked in the community services sector.
- Fall at Work Destroys Rigger Dogman’s Employment – Large Damages Payout Secured
- Workers Compensation Win – Medical Expenses Argument About Injury in The Course of Employment
- Employment Contracts, Post Employment Restrictions, Policies and Procedures
- Termination of Employment, Unfair Dismissal, Adverse Action, Redundancy