Enquire Now

Call us on
1800 600 664

Our Team

Gervase Liddy border

Gervase Liddy

Managing Partner

Ivan Simic copy border

Ivan Simic


Q & A

What If I Was The Party To Blame?
Unidentified Driver At Fault?
Can I Receive Compensation?
If I Am Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident What Can I Claim?
What If I Was Unlicensed?
If Contributory Negligence Is Found, What Effect Will It Have On The Damages That I Am Entitled To?
What Is Contributory Negligence And What Effect Will It Have On The Damages I Am Entitled To In My Motor Accident Claim?
What Happens If I Want To Claim After 6 Months?
How Long Do I Have To Do Something?
Psychological Injury
I Was Not Wearing A Seatbelt?
What If A Family Member was at Fault?
What If I Was Intoxicated?
What Is A Motor Vehicle?
What Is The Advantage Of Bringing A Motor Accident Claim?