Are you considering or currently in the process of making a visa application to Australia?
Our registered Migration Agents, Lachlan Riches (Reg. MA No 9473887) and Andrew Woo (Reg. MA No 1383628) have helped numerous migrants negotiate the intricate Migration Act 1958, to begin their new life in Australia.
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers we:
- Advise you on the visa that will suit you best.
- Assist you in collecting the documents that you will need to submit with your visa application.
- Assist you in completing your application form.
- Communicate with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship on your behalf to ensure that your visa application is finalised as quickly as possible so you can begin your new life.
Why use a Migration Agent?
In Australia, all Migration Agents are required to be registered with the Migration Agents Authority.
This ensures that the person providing your advice has a sound knowledge of migration law and procedure to assist in your visa application.
Our registered Migration Agent Lachlan Riches will make you aware of all the costs involved in your application and can provide an estimate of the amount of time it will take for your application to be finalised.
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers we ensure that you are kept informed of the progress of your application and we will provide you with expert advice on the likely success of your application.
What types of visas does Taylor & Scott do?
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers our registered Migration Agent have extensive experience in making visa applications and can advise you on the following:
- Partner Migration including spouse and de facto visa applications.
- Same sex partner migration.
- Medical waivers relating to the health and character application that forms part of the immigration application.
- Business migration including temporary and permanent employer sponsorship applications and sponsored business applications as well as self-employed business applications.
- Family reunions.
- Visa issues including:
- Applications to cancel your visa or review your visa cancellation
- Applications for review of a visa refusal or cancellation to the Migration Review Tribunal or the Minister for Citizenship and Immigration.
- Seeking judicial review of immigration decisions.
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers we have the expertise and experience to make the visa application process as quick, cost-effective and easy as possible with professional advice from our registered Migration Agent.
See MARA Code of Conduct.
At Taylor and Scott Lawyers, we care for you. Contact Lachlan Riches (Registered Migration Agent No. 9473887) or Andrew Woo (Registered Migration Agent No. 1383628) on 1800 600 664 or email us by filling the contact box on the right of this page.