If you are unable to work due to a medical condition, you may qualify for income cover under an income replacement insurance policy.
Most workers here in NSW have this type of insurance as part of their superannuation or as a separate insurance through their employer, union or through another organisation.
Unfortunately this area of law can be complex and difficult to understand.
Many employers and insurers are not helpful in assisting with these types of claims. Quite often, claims can be rejected. This is where Taylor & Scott can help.
Our expert team is led by Ray McClenahan (Partner & Accredited Specialist) and Michelle Meigan (Associate of the Firm). Combined they have over 40 years of experience acting for injured workers.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Seek details of any policy of insurance from your employer or their insurer.
- Carefully examine this policy and provide you with frank advice as to whether we believe you can make a claim.
- Gather medical evidence in support of your claim.
- Assist you in completing all forms to make a claim.
- Negotiate with the insurer on your behalf.
- Litigate your claim only as a last resort.
- We will keep you fully informed every step of the way
All work will be carried out on a no-win/no-pay basis which means that if you don’t win, we don’t get paid.
This is our “Guarantee” to you.
So no matter where you live in NSW, contact us on 1800 600 664 or complete the Contact Form on this page.
At Taylor & Scott “ We Care For You.”