Are you considering or currently in the process of making a visa application to Australia?
Our registered Migration Agents, Lachlan Riches (MARN 9473887) and Andrew Woo (MARN 1383628) have helped numerous migrants negotiate the intricate Migration Act 1958, to begin their new life in Australia.
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers We:
- Advise you on the visa that will suit you best.
- Guide you through a range of visa issues.
- Assist you in collecting the documents that you will need to submit with your visa application.
- Assist you in completing your application form.
- Communicate with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection on your behalf to ensure that your visa application is finalised as quickly as possible so you can begin your new life.
Why Use A Migration Agent?
In Australia, all Migration Agents are required to be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and are bound by Code of Conduct for registered migration agents. Any person providing migration assistance must be registered with the Authority unless exempted by law.
This ensures that the person providing your advice has a sound and in-depth knowledge of migration law and procedure to give correct advice and assist in your visa application.
Our registered Migration Agents Lachlan Riches and Andrew Woo will make you aware of all the costs involved in your application including any visa application charge and can provide an estimate of the amount of time it will take for your application to be finalised.
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers we ensure that you are provided with timely advice and are kept informed of the progress of your application and we will provide you with expert advice on the likely success of your application.
*Click here to view the Migration Agents Registration Authority Code of Conduct
What Types Of Visa Applications Can Taylor & Scott Assist With?
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers our registered Migration Agents have extensive experience in making visa applications and can advise you on the following:
- Partner Migration including prospective marriage, spouse (married partners) and de facto (including those in a same-sex relationship) applications.
- Employer Sponsored Migration including temporary (Sub 457) and permanent employer sponsorship (ENS and RSMS) applications.
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Sub 485) applications.
- General Skilled Migration, which is also known as Points Based Skilled Migration based on” SkillSelect “including Sub 189, 190 and 489 visas.
- Medical/health waivers relating to the health requirement of various visa applications for individuals with medical conditions such as HIV or diabetes.
- Parent Migration including Contributory Parent visas.
- Visa issues
- Applications to cancel your visa or review your visa cancellation
- Applications for review of a visa refusal or cancellation to the Migration Review Tribunal or the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection.
- Seeking judicial review of migration decisions.
- Investment Migration
At Taylor & Scott Lawyers we have a wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience to make the visa application process as quick, cost-effective and easy as possible with professional advice from our registered Migration Agents.