If I Am Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident What Can I Claim?

Under the current Law in NSW, depending on the injuries you have suffered you may be able to claim compensation under the following categories:

  • Non-Economic Loss – this is awarded to an injured person whose permanent impairment is greater than 10%. Our Lawyers will advise you if the injuries you have suffered will reach this threshold.
  • Economic Loss – you may be able to recover your loss of wages or income past, present and future.
  • Medical/Treatment – the insurer must pay for all reasonable/necessary treatment where liability has been admitted including medical, rehabilitation, respite and attendant care.

How can we help?