Phone: (02) 9265 2500
Fax: (02) 9265 2555
Firm service areas: Litigation, Compensation and Medical Negligence
Offices: Sydney, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Newcastle, Wollongong and by appointment at home or hospital.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
Expertise and Practice Areas
- Medical Negligence
Memberships and Industry Participation
- Law Society of New South Wales
- 2019 Doyles Guide – Recommended “Leading Work Injury & Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – NSW”
Simon joined Taylor & Scott in 2000 and heads our personal injury team.
He practises extensively in all areas of compensation and litigation, in matters where clients have sustained minor disability through to catastrophic injury.
As an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury, he has fought for and won many claims recovering substantial damages for his clients.
Simon has proven very effective in achieving positive outcomes for individuals injured in any circumstance.
He is an experienced litigator in the areas of negligence and motor vehicle accidents, as well as being skilled in alternative dispute resolution.
Simon is an approved legal service provider to the Workers Independent Review Office (WIRO).
“I enjoy advising and assisting clients to achieve a fair outcome for their case.”
- Struck by falling box, shopper wins compensation
- Botched Biopsy Results In Medical Negligence Claim
- Preparing Dinner Leads to Medical Negligence Claim
- How Does Informed Consent Work in Medical Negligence?
- 5 Common Questions about Medical Negligence Claims in Australia
- What Are Some Medical Negligence Scenarios?