I Feel I Have Been Underpaid. What Can I Do?

If you are covered by an award or an enterprise agreement that has applied to you in your work, under the Fair Work Act 2009, you can make a claim for underpayment for up to six years after the underpayment occurred. A Court can order compensation for the underpayment, and some courts can order additional penalties against your employer (or former employer). Underpayments can add up over time, and you can bring a claim even after you have left your job.

At Taylor & Scott, We Care For You.

How can we help?