Phone: (02) 8737 4500
Fax: (02) 8737 4555
Firm service areas: Compensation, Litigation and Medical Negligence
Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts (ANU)
- Bachelor of Laws (ANU)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
Expertise and Practice Areas
- Medical Negligence
Memberships and Industry Participation
- Law Society of New South Wales
David joined Taylor & Scott in 2008 bringing with him extensive legal experience spanning a career over 25 years, with a particular emphasis and expertise in the area of compensation and insurance law, medical negligence and common law claims for damages. David is recognised by the Law Society of NSW as an Accredited Litigation Specialist.
David provides expert legal counsel to members of the Shop Distributive and Allied Employees Association (NSW branch) assisting thousands of the union’s membership in insurance disputes. Further, David has extensive dust diseases litigation experience.
David is a solicitor member of the Dust Diseases Tribunal Rule Committee and is one of six legal practitioners appointed to assess costs in matters litigated in the Dust Diseases Tribunal of New South Wales. David is also a member of the Mental Health Review Tribunal.
As special counsel, David works closely with our experienced team of lawyers, facilitating both an advisory and supervisory role in respect of large and complex litigation matters.
- Supermarket Fall Leads To Large Compensation
- Shop Assistant Suffers Serious Hand Injury – Successful Lump Sum Compensation and Negligence Claim
- Trip Over Cartons on Floor Results in Sacking and Workers Compensation Payout
- Is legal Advice Necessary When It’s a Minor Work Injury?
- What are some medical negligence scenarios?
- “Wear And Tear” Entitled To Compensation