What benefits other than workers compensation may I be entitled to?

What other benefits may I be entitled to following a work injury?

Total and Permanent Disability and Income Protection

Apart from any workers compensation rights, if you are incapacitated as a result of any injury or illness (work related or not) you may be able to claim for Total and Permanent Disability and/or Income Protection. These benefits are usually attached to an insurance policy arranged through your superannuation fund or privately. Our experts in TPD are happy to advise and assist you with your claim.

Injury on a Journey to or from Work

If you are a member of a union you may be entitled to other benefits under a policy of insurance taken out by your union on behalf of the members. We recommend you contact your union to make further enquiries in this regard.

Contact us on 1800 600 664 or complete the contact form on our website.

At Taylor & Scott “We Care For You”.